Dana uses her advanced training in functional nutrition and food sensitivities to help her clients love and trust food again as they heal from years of painful symptoms that have dominated their lives. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide.
Keep Reading: Recent Posts
- 25 Healthy Sides for Pulled Pork at Your Summer Cook Out
- Hypothalamic Amenorrhea Diet: Restore your Cycle and your Health
- Too Many Carbs at Panera? Diabetes Friendly Menu Options
- Appointment With a Registered Dietitian – What to Expect!
- 8 Trader Joe’s Meals: Dietitian-Approved Meals Series: Prepared Foods
Browse by Topic
breakfast Chronic Kidney Disease Dairy Free dessert Diabetes dietitian Digestive Issues Eating Disorders eggs Emotional Eating energy balls energy bites Food Sensitivities Fun With Food gluten free halloween healthy healthy snacks heart health High Cholesterol holiday how to Hypertension low fodmap Mayhem to Mealtime Meal Planning meal prep non-dairy nourished Nutrition Myths Debunked Nutrition Testing party PCOS recipe Recipes restaurant salad self-care slow cooker snacks stress Taste the Sweet Rebellion vegan vegetarian Weight Concerns