These little babies are part of our Mayhem to Mealtime Program. The perfect go-to-recipe for those who want to eat right but feel like they don’t have time to cook. If you like ground beef, did you know that we are also big fans of blending ground beef with mushrooms? We have some of these blenditarian recipes on our website. Take a look at our beef and mushroom burger and beef and mushroom taco meat. beef and mushroom taco meat and lastly our beef and mushroom meatloaf! Take a look at all of these recipes and read about the health benefits of adding some mushrooms into your meal.
Because we love them so much, we also included this recipe and other fast and easy recipes in our NOURISHED: 10 Ingredients to Happy Healthy Eating cookbook. You can buy this cookbook online through amazon or you can buy it directly from us at a discount!
Meatloaf in Muffin Tins
- 1 3/4 lbs beef ground, sirloin
- 1 medium onion cut into chunks
- 2 ribs celery from the heart of the stalk, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 bell pepper green
- 1 large egg plus a splash of milk beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp grill seasoning
- 1 cup BBQ sauce smoky
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- vegetable oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Put ground beef into a big bowl.
- Put onion and celery into a food processor. Cut the bell pepper in half and remove seeds. Cut the pepper into a few chunks and add to the food processor. Pulse the processor blades to finely chop the vegetables into small pieces.
- Add bell pepper mixture to the meat bowl. Add egg mixture, breadcrumbs, and grill seasoning to the bowl.
- Next, combine smokey BBQ sauce, salsa, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour half the sauce mixture into the bowl with the meatloaf mix. Mix the meatloaf together with your hands.
- Wash hands. Brush a 12 muffin tin with vegetable oil or extra virgin olive oil. Use an ice cream scoop to help you fill meat into each tin. Top each meat loaf with spoonful of extra sauce.
- Bake about 20 minutes. Cup open one muffin to test that the middle is cooked through. Enjoy!
Watch our dietitians make Meatloaf Muffin Tins;
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.