Another great thing about having chicken salad on hand is that you can mix it up ahead of time for a quick and easy meal. Add the chicken salad to a tossed salad, or on whole grain bread or stuff a pita like we did!
Rotisserie Chicken Basic Chicken Salad
- 1/2 cup chicken rotisserie,diced or shredded
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp onion chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato chopped
- 2 tbsp celery (optional)
- black pepper
- 2 slices bread whole wheat
- lettuce leaves
- 1 slice cheese of your choice
- Combine all ingredients, except the bread, lettuce, and cheese, in a bowl.
- Spoon the mixture onto the bread and top with lettuce and cheese. Enjoy!
Watch our dietitians make this tasty video:
If you are looking for similar recipes like Rotisserie Chicken Basic Chicken Salad, take a look at these recipes.
Still looking for more inspiration? Here are even more recipes and ideas:
- How to Make Rotisserie Chicken last all week
- How to Cook Your Own Rotisserie Chicken
- Mayhem to Mealtime: Meal Planning
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.