Bobbi Hitchcock Boteler, RDN, LDN, CEDRDCertified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Bobbi works exclusively with eating disorders and has over 14 years of experience helping her clients heal their relationship with food and with their bodies.
Bobbi believes in joining forces with and befriending your body, accepting it as your vessel for life, and becoming in tune with it, so you can find ways to care for your body exquisitely through balanced nutrition and self-care.
She values understanding how your personal story with food has influenced your journey, and works with you to find a new food story that will help you find peace.
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Emotional Eating
- Picky Eating
- Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Licensed Registered Dietitian
- Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian (CEDRD)
- Member of The International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals Foundation
- Founding Member of International Federation of Eating Disorder Dietitians
- Member of Behavioral Health Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group
- Board of Directors for Rock Recovery
More About Bobbi
Bobbi is recovered from her own eating disorder, which has been the driving force in her career. She follows the Health at Every Size (HAES) model in her practice and follows a non-diet, weight-neutral approach. Bobbi is also a mother to two daughters and a son, a job she values above anything else. Bobbi is passionate about working with school-age children on measures to prevent eating disorders. Bobbi also loves working with children and families, educating them on Ellyn Satter’s Division of Responsibility with Feeding.
“I have been with Bobbi for five years now and she has helped me (and my family) in so many ways! She has really taken the time to get to know me. Bobbi is super understanding and I know she would never judge me. She is supportive and always there when I need her, or when I need ANYONE”