Meagan Lampley MS, RDN, LDNEating Disorder Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Hi, I’m Meagan Lampley! I am an eating disorder dietitian that works with clients in Maryland and virtually across the US.
My passion for being an eating disorder dietitian is twofold. Growing up with a loved one that suffered from an eating disorder, I saw firsthand how food and nutrition impacted the human body in both a positive and negative way.
As I studied to become a dietitian in college, I found myself discouraged with the diet and weight-centric approach to health and began to search for an alternative approach. I stumbled upon Intuitive Eating and Health at Every Size and never looked back!
Binge Eating Disorder
Binge Eating Disorder
Through my counseling I strive to create an environment that is weight-inclusive. I believe that our body size does not determine health- which is why I like to focus on creating sustainable behaviors that lead to long lasting health instead of weight changes. I know it can be overwhelming to cultivate a healthy relationship with food, living in a world that is immersed in diet culture. I walk alongside clients empowering them to find food freedom through redefining their definition of health, ditching the binge-restrict cycle, and embracing intuitive eating.
I connect with all members of your care team on a regular basis to ensure my clients receive the best support possible in their recovery journey.
“I want to thank you. My daughter really enjoys your discussions. Seeing her improve slowly, more confidently is a real gift.”
“After meeting with Meagan, things feel manageable now.”
“Very pleased with the time Meagan took to answer questions and make sure I was comfortable with the plan. “
“Meagan was so supportive and eager to help. There was so much emphasis on the positive decisions made each week, and many helpful discussions about how to maintain a good feeling about my day to day life.”
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist
- Certified Intuitive Eating Counseling [in progress]
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise Physiology, Millikin University
- Masters of Science/Bachelors of Science in Dietetics, D’Youville College
- Trauma- Informed Dietetic Care: A Nervous System-Informed Course for Nutrition Professionals
- Providing Culturally Competent Nutrition Care
- Motivational Interviewing
- Nutritional Rehabilitation and Early Refeeding of Severly Malnourished Patients
- Managing Common GI Disorders in Clients with Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorder Bootcamp Workshop with Jessica Setnick