Dana Magee RDN, LDN, CLTRegistered Dietitian Nutritionist, Director of Practice Development
Dana Magee is a nutrition therapist, author, and speaker. Dana specializes in digestive health, food sensitivities, and eating disorders.
She helps clients REBEL against fad diets and build a healthier, more positive relationship with food.
Dana uses her advanced training in functional nutrition and food sensitivities to help her clients love and trust food again as they heal from years of painful symptoms that have dominated their lives.
- Binge Eating Disorders
- Emotional Eating
- Food sensitivities
- Low FODMAPs
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Acid Reflux (GERD)
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist
- Certified LEAP Therapist
- Certification in Integrative and Functional Medical Nutrition Therapy expected 2017
- Eating Disorders Online Training with Marci Evans
- Behavioral Health Nutrition (BHN) Dietetic Practice Group Sponsorship Chair
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine (DIFM)
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs (NE), Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- International Federation of Eating Disorder Dietitians (IFEDD)
- Maryland Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
More About Dana
Dana is passionate about providing her clients the tools they need to achieve excellent nutrition and getting them energized about creating a plan to change their lifestyle. She guides her clients in a way that helps them become experts on their own nutritional needs and works alongside them to get the long-term results they are seeking.
Dana is coauthor to Taste the Sweet Rebellion: REBEL Against Dieting Workbook and featured in the Mayhem to Mealtime videos, which bring the practical recipes in the workbook to life through easy-to-follow short videos on the social media stage.
Outside her work as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Dana is newly married and enjoys relaxing outdoors, exploring new restaurants, and boating with her family.
“Dana guided me through the food elimination process, which led to my realization that I am gluten- and soy-intolerant. Now that I’ve rid my diet of those foods, I feel so much better. In fact, I’ve been able to halve my stomach acid medication and I no longer need allergy medication at all! I’m so glad that I made the leap to get help for my food issues!”
“I would recommend Dana to anyone, especially to those with a history of eating disorders. Dana’s gentle yet professional manner and deep knowledge of the field were invaluable in helping me live and eat successfully. Thank you, Dana!”
“I’d wholeheartedly recommend Dana and the “Empowered Eating Program” to anyone who is struggling to recover from an “ED.” If you’re looking for an encouraging and compassionate cheerleader and coach to have on your team, Dana is the one.”