Dana Magee RDN, LDN, CLTEating Disorder Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
In my ten years of practicing, I’ve grown passionate about helping my clients thrive as concerns about food and body no longer hold them back.
By removing the stress around food choices, I can help you:
- Spend holidays/vacations/celebrations with loved ones and share meals without avoidance, stress, or shame.
- Have the energy to fuel your day, be more focused at work/school, and feel more present in relationships.
- Feel more confident in your commute to work, when traveling, or spending the day running errands without anxiety of unpredictable bowel issues and having to map out where all the bathrooms will be wherever you go.
Binge Eating Disorder
Binge Eating Disorder
With my background in integrative nutrition, we can address both eating behaviors as well as digestive issues and how they might impact each other.I am a HAES-aligned and trauma informed practitioner that can help you achieve peace with food by using the principles of intuitive eating.
I start by learning about you and how nutrition has impacted your physical and mental health. We can incorporate tools such as nutrition testing and supplement recommendations to craft a personalized nutrition plan. I also regularly communicate with other practitioners on your team to help you be successful in creating a more positive experience around food.
Are we a good fit? I hope to get to know you soon!
“I worked with Dana McGee following a recommendation made by my GI Doc, Dr. Sean Karp, MD. Dana worked with me in a non-judgmental way to help me address my IBS through both over the counter aids such as GI Endcaps and Digestive Enzymes as well as using a Low FODMAP diet. I found Dana to be knowledgeable, personable and thorough in her approach. She was always able to answer questions, make recommendations or supply links to websites with recipes or other information. I highly recommend Dana to anyone seeking professional dietary assistance in addressing IBS or other digestive illnesses. Thank you, Dana!”
Dana Magee’s Qualifications
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist
- Certified LEAP Therapist
- Bachelors of Science in Dietetics, University of Maryland College Park
- Comprehensive Integrative and Functional Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Providing Trauma Informed Dietetic Care
- Providing Culturally Competent Care
- Eating Disorder Bootcamp Workshop with Jessica Setnick
- Lifestyle, Eating and Performance Certification