Our Registered Dietitian Nutritionists are very passionate about helping others create a healthier and happier lifestyle. Our Registered Dietitian Nutritionists Dana Magee RDN, LDN, CLT, Klara Knezevic, RD, LD, CLT, Kaitlin Williams Eckstein, MPH, RD, LD, and Rebecca Bitzer MS, RDN, CEDRD, authored cookbooks, and nutrition guides.
Do you feel like you have to give up your favorite foods to control your diabetes? Living with diabetes can be a challenge at times when many foods have to be restricted, however, it is possible to eat healthy AND delicious meals when you prepare meals with our recipes that are designed to keep your blood glucose levels in a safe range. So have your [diabetes-friendly] cake, and eat it too!
This is unlike any other food sensitivity book you have ever read. Why? Because our book encourages you to focus on foods that you CAN eat. Our Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide will walk through each step of food preparation with recipes and graphics. This guide will empower you to quickly and easily prepare food that will leave you feeling satisfied and great!
This workbook will help you:
- Eat well at restaurants, parties, solo meals, family meals, and even at work
- Get in touch with your hunger and fullness cues to ensure meals are more satisfying
- Ditch that overly full feeling
- Surround yourself with a successful environment and positive thought patterns regarding nutrition and body image
- Take good care of yourself!
- Stop stress eating and ditch the guilt that typically comes along with it
- Move past the rigidity of diets and bring the joy back in eating while practicing good nutrition