Kathleen Tabb RDN, LDN, CLTRegistered Dietitian Nutritionist, Certified LEAP Therapist
Kathleen has earned a dietetics degree from the University of Dayton and was accepted for an internship at the University of Massachusetts. Currently, she is completing a graduate degree in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine.
Kathleen’s specialties include diabetes, digestive health, heart health and food sensitivities.
As a certified LEAP therapist she can help you solve your digestive difficulties with cutting edge research and state of the art protocols.
- Heart Health
- Food sensitivities
- Low FODMAP’s
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Acid Reflux (GERD)
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist
- Certified LEAP Therapist
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine (DIFM)
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs (NE), Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- International Federation of Eating Disorder Dietitians (IFEDD)
- Maryland Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Coauthor of LEAP Food Sensitivities Guide
More About Kathleen
Kathleen grew up in the DC area where both of her parents are actively involved in healthcare. This has helped inspire her pursuit towards a career in dietetics.
Kathleen’s personal experiences with food sensitivities has instilled in her a passion to help others win their own battles with sensitivities and other digestive issues. Kathleen’s insight into the realities of these struggles provide her with the compassion necessary to help support her clients during their journey to overcome the fear of foods that have caused such unpleasant reactions.
Outside of her work as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Kathleen enjoys being active and playing sports, spending time at the beach, watching the Washington Capitals, and traveling with friends and family.