Chocolate Greek Yogurt Pie with Hazelnut Crust
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp stevia
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt made with whole milk
- 10 oz dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk 2%
- 1 Tbsp stevia or sweetener of choice
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a food processor, add hazelnuts and pulse until hazelnuts are broken up into little pieces, almost like a coarse sand.
- Add salt, stevia, butter and egg and pulse until mixture comes together. Press down into pie plate and bake for 15 minutes until pie crust is golden.
- Meanwhile, heat milk, salt and Stevia over medium low heat, until hot but not boiling. Remove from heat and add dark chocolate, and mix well until all the chocolate is melted. Allow to cool slightly.
- Place greek yogurt in a bowl. Add chocolate mixture and vanilla and mix well until combined. Pour into pie crust and allow to chill overnight. Top with sugar free whipped topping and enjoy.
Nutrient info is an estimate and may contain errors.
Some of these links are affiliate links. If you click these links and make a purchase, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
Whether you are a novice in the kitchen, or a seasoned chef, Dietitian Klara will work with you to help you reach your nutrition goals. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating, Cooking with Diabetes and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Guide.