We know that ordering a gluten and dairy free pizza can be super pricey… especially if you’re the only one who can’t have gluten or dairy and the whole pizza is just for you! Luckily, making your own is super easy now that the ingredients are more available in grocery stores. We love Violife dairy-free cheese – if you want to try it, use this store locator. However, any dairy-free or vegan cheese will work! We’ve even see people eat pizza without the cheese… but sometimes you need it!
If you want to make your own gluten free crust, we have a recipe for that, too. You can find it here. We also have a ton of other gluten free recipes – check out this page for more!
Gluten Free Dairy Free Pizza
- 1 gluten free frozen pizza crust
- 1 cup dairy free mozzarella like Violife
- 1 peaches large; or canned peaches in juice, thinly sliced
- 4 slices prosciutto pulled into pieces
- 1/4 cup basil thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Let pizza crust rest at room temperature for at least 10 minutes. Place 2/3 cup of cheese on the pizza, then lay peaches on top. Then layer remaining cheese on top of peaches.
- Place in oven on the top rack and bake for 15 minutes. Be sure to watch the pizza as some thin crusts can cook very quickly!
- Remove pizza from oven and top with prosciutto. Return to oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven. Top with basil, salt, pepper, and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
As a certified LEAP therapist, Dietitian Kathleen can help you solve your digestive difficulties with cutting edge research and state of the art protocols. Co-author of Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide.