How to Make Low FODMAP Frozen Yogurt Clusters for a Sweet Snack
Low FODMAP Frozen Yogurt Bites
- 1 cup blueberries or other low FODMAP fruit
- 1/4 cup low FODMAP yogurt
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips dairy free or dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Line a plate with parchment paper. Combine the blueberries, yogurt, and a dash of vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Scoop 5-6 clusters onto the parchment paper and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Combine the coconut oil and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Melt together until fully combined.
- Dip each cluster in the chocolate mixture and place back in the freezer for 20 minutes. Once the chocolate is hardened around the yogurt, enjoy, or store the leftovers in the freezer.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.