- 1 cup water
- 3 T chia seeds
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 7 mint leaves
- 3 cups kombucha
- In a jar or container with lid, mix together 3 T of chia seeds and 1 cup of water. Stir together vigorously for about 30 seconds.
- Allow this mixture to sit in your refrigerator overnight. In the morning, your chia seed mixture will be similar to a gel-like consistency.
- When chia seed mixture is ready, add to a medium sized bowl, then add and mash blueberries, raspberries, and mint leaves with a fork into the chia mixture(it’s okay if it’s still thick!)
- Portion fruit/chia puree into cups and add ice on top.
- Pour kombucha over the ice and squeeze a little bit of lime and mix.
- Garnish with mint and lime and enjoy!
Klara and Kaitlin whipped up some refreshing mocktails including a mojito mocktail that are perfect for summer on FB Live!
Non-alcoholic and delicious, these cooling drinks are sure to be a crowd-pleaser for all ages!
Mojito mocktail season is here! Enjoy this fabulous drink with a dash of chia seeds for an extra boost of omega-3 fatty acids to support good cholesterol!
For more mocktail recipes, take a look at our blog, got happy hour fatigue?
And watermelon chia mocktail.
The beauty of moktails is that they look colorful and festive. They are also very hydrating on a warm summer evening and also are family friendly. Kids can help you make these drinks and they can enjoy them also.
Maybe even add a pink parasol to one of the drinks to make it look even more fun.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
Some of these links are affiliate links. If you click these links and make a purchase, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
Whether you are a novice in the kitchen, or a seasoned chef, Dietitian Klara will work with you to help you reach your nutrition goals. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating, Cooking with Diabetes and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Guide.