Honey Mustard Turkey Breast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 lb whole turkey breast
- 4-6 tbsp fresh herbs chopped rosemary, thyme, sage
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp butter
- Heat air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Using a good pair of scissors, cut down the center of the turkey to separate the 2 breasts. Note: if you have a large air fryer, you may be able to keep the entire turkey breast intact.
- Rub olive oil all over turkey breast. In a small bowl, combine chopped herbs, salt, and pepper. Rub herb mixture over the turkey breast.
- Transfer one of the halves to the air fryer and cook for about 20 minutes. Turn the breast over and cook for an additional 15 minutes. While the turkey is cooking, combine butter, honey, and mustard in a small saucepan over medium heat. Once butter has melted, whisk to combine. At this point, brush the entire breast with honey mustard glaze and return to air fryer for an additional 5-10 minutes until browned and crispy, and the internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
- Repeat with the second half of the turkey breast.
- Loosely cover the turkey breasts with aluminum foil for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.