Asian Sesame Salad
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup edamame shelled, steamed
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges canned, drained
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp Asian dressing like FODY Sesame Ginger
- Additional toppings sesame seeds, sliced green onion (green part only)
- Layer ingredients in a bowl and drizzle with 2 Tbsp dressing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds or sliced green onion if desired.
Whether you are a novice in the kitchen, or a seasoned chef, Dietitian Klara will work with you to help you reach your nutrition goals. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating, Cooking with Diabetes and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Guide.