Easy Beef Teriyaki Stir Fry with only 3 ingredients is a flavorful one pot meal that can easily be made in the slow cooker. Serve over rice for a complete meal! So, instead of walking in the door at dinner time and trying to figure out how to get dinner quickly and easily on the table, you could have Easy Beef Teriyaki Stir Fry by simply throwing 3 ingredients into the slow cooker before leaving the house and it will be ready and waiting for you when you arrive home.
Prep time is only five minutes for this tasty meal. And using low sodium teriyaki sauce makes it a healthier version that a typical restaurant meal. We love eating out at restaurants and it is also fun to make healthier versions of restaurant meals.
We have compiled our favorite copycat restaurant recipes including this teriyaki recipe. Take a look at this 15 Healthy Restaurant Recipes blog to see other favorite dietitian approved recipes including:
- pad thai
- beef lo mein
- cava falafel bowl
- air fried falafel bites
- teriyaki chicken
- buffalo cauliflower with Greek yogurt ranch
- chicken curry
- egg roll in a bowl
- sweet and spicy honey sesame chicken
- shrimp fried rice and FIVE more recipes that you can find on this blog and in our recipe database on on website.
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce low sodium
- 16 oz mixed vegetables stir fry
- Place meat, teriyaki sauce and vegetables in a gallon sized freezer bag. Try to push as much air out of the bag as possible, and seal well. Mix well and lay flat in the freezer.
- To cook, thaw meal in fridge overnight. Place contents of bag into the slow cooker. Set on low for 8 hours. Serve each portion with ½ cup of white or brown rice.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
-recipe reviewed and updated March 2020
Whether you are a novice in the kitchen, or a seasoned chef, Dietitian Klara will work with you to help you reach your nutrition goals. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating, Cooking with Diabetes and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Guide.