Caitlin Royster RDN, LDNRegistered Dietitian Nutritionist, Eating Disorder Dietitian
Caitlin Royster is an eating disorder and pediatric dietitian. She can help you adequately nourish your body, challenge negative food beliefs, break free from food rules, and find enjoyment in eating. Caitlin helps address family feeding concerns, including picky eating and difficulties with growth and development.
Caitlin Royster’s Specialties
- Eating Disorders
- Pediatrics (and adults too)
Caitlin Royster’s Qualifications
Caitlin Royster’s Certifications
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist
- Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics
- Maryland Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Behavioral Health Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group
- Maryland Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics Helen D Mullan Scholarship
- Worked in an eating disorder treatment center for 7 years
More About Caitlin Royster
Caitlin received her Bachelors of Science in Nutritional Sciences from Cornell University and completed her dietetic internship at the National Institutes of Health.
Caitlin Royster has spent her career before joining RBA working in inpatient, partial hospitalization & intensive outpatient eating disorder treatment programs. She has worked with children, adolescents, and adults with anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, ARFID, OSFED, and other disordered eating patterns. Caitlin uses a compassionate, individualized approach to address eating concerns and to support clients through the recovery journey. Caitlin is an anti-diet dietitian and a Health at Every Size © (HAES) practitioner.
In her spare time, Caitlin enjoys playing with her pug puppy Poppy, cooking, spending time outdoors, watching baseball and cheering on the Washington Nationals!