Here we have both, a way that you can make your own copy cat Cava falafel bowl recipe! So you can recreate a similar recipe in your own home. Our recipe uses either frozen Falafel from Trader Joe’s (or your can check our our falafel air fryer recipe). The really fun part of creating your own bowl recipe is that you can make it your own personal custom creation. Not a fan a quinoa, you can can use brown rice instead? Want to add more of your favorite toppings? Popular toppings include olive tapenade, feta, hummus, baba ganoush, hot peppers, tzatziki, tomatoes, cucumber, pickle, red onions, tabbouleh, etc.
Cava Falafel Bowl
- 4 servings falafel frozen from Trader Joes or check out our air fryer recipe!
- 1 package arugula
- 1 package Trader Joe’s Cruciferous mix
- 8 Tbsp dressing Greek or other desired dressing
- 2 cups rice or quinoa, cooked
- Cook falafel by directions on packages or check out our "air fryer falafel" recipe above!
- Prep all the other ingredients while the falafel is cooking.
- Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!
- Optional (but delicious) toppings: Olive tapenade, feta, hummus, baba ganoush, hot peppers, pita bread, tzatziki, tomatoes, cucumber, picked red onions, tabbouleh
Looking for more copy cat recipes?
- Chicken Pad Thai this one is even LOW FODMAP friendly
- Take out Sesame Chicken
- Shrimp Fried Rice
- Chicken Stir-fry
We hope these recipes encourage you to try to cook a few recipes at home that you might typically order in a fast causal or take-out restaurant. The beauty of cooking at home is you can adjust the ingredients, the flavorings, the spices, the sodium level and more!
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
Rebecca Bitzer loves to empower Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) and their clients. Co-author of Welcome to the Rebelution: Seven steps to the nutrition counseling practice of your dreams and Taste the Sweet Rebellion: Rebel against dieting.