Chocolate Coconut Energy Bites
- 1 cup puffed rice
- 1 cup coconut dried and shredded
- 4 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cups dark chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add puffed rice and coconut. Pulse until they are coarsely ground.
- Add peanut butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, salt, vanilla extract and dark chocolate chips. Pulse again until mixture begins to come together and the chocolate chips have started to break apart. The mixture should be a bit sticky. If it is too dry, add another drizzle of maple syrup and mix well.
- Using a 1 Tbsp measure, scoop mixture and form into balls. Store in the fridge for 4 hours until firm.
Nutrient info is an estimate and may contain errors.
Some of these links are affiliate links. If you click these links and make a purchase, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
Whether you are a novice in the kitchen, or a seasoned chef, Dietitian Klara will work with you to help you reach your nutrition goals. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating, Cooking with Diabetes and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Guide.