Chocolate Mint Cookie Bites
- Soak dates in warm water for at least 10 minutes to soften.
- In a food processor, add cashews, macadamias, and oats. Process until mixture reaches a fine, crumbly texture.
- Add softened dates, peppermint extract, cocoa powder, and maple syrup to food processor and blend until fully incorporated.
- Pinch off about 1 Tbsp of the mixture and roll into a ball. Continue with remaining mixture. This should yield about 14 bites.
- Place each bite on a sheet of wax paper. Drizzle bites with dark chocolate and let sit until chocolate is fully set.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
Some of these links are affiliate links. If you click these links and make a purchase, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.