You deserve a life where eating meals and enjoying food is not met with stress and pain
Our team of eating disorder dietitians can help you find food freedom and bring joy back to eating.
Why we are different:
We don’t believe in “one size fits all”. Your recovery journey is as unique as you are, and that should be honored during the treatment process!
No matter where you are in your recovery journey, our dietitians will help you navigate the next steps with personalized care and support.
We align ourselves with the Health At Every Size model and do not provide weight loss recommendations. We provide care for individuals of all sizes, ages, races, ethnicities, genders and those in the LGBTQ community who need support from providers in a compassionate, non-judgmental space.
Team up with an Eating Disorder Dietitian to:
- How food and nourishment can help you live to the fullest
- How to make food fun and mealtimes enjoyable
- How to manage anxious feelings around food and body
- Build coping mechanisms that take the focus away from food
- Trust the body’s natural hunger cues and ability to regulate itself
- Eat without feeling stress or negative emotions
- Eat stress-free
- Live life to the fullest without your eating disorder
- Life-long healthy relationship with food
Helping clients break free from their eating disorder in Maryland and nationwide
Office locations in Montgomery, Howard, Prince George’s, and Anne Arundel Counties
Virtual appointments available
Meet Our Eating Disorder Dietitians
Our Eating Disorder Dietitians Accept Insurance
We are currently in-network insurance providers with: