Everything you will need to have an entree salad will be in the jar. How easy is that? The Greek Mason Jar Salad is definitely one of our most popular salads, take a look at how easy it is to prepare. For other fabulous mason jar salads, take a look at the links below the recipe.
Greek Mason Jar Salad
- 2 tbsp Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup tomato cherry
- 1/2 cup chicken cooked
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 cup cucumber chopped
- feta cheese crumbled
- Pour the Italian vinaigrette into a washed and dried wide mouth mason jar.
- Layer the salad on top of the dressing in the following order: tomatoes, chicken, olives, chickpeas, cucumber, lettuce and then top with the feta.
- When ready to serve, give the jar a good shake and then pour the salad onto a plate. Enjoy!
- Adjust the amount of each ingredient based on size of the mason jar.
- When preparing this salad, it is important to layer the ingredients correctly. Always place moist or wet ingredients on the bottom. This ensures your salad doesn't get soggy. Your hearty vegetables or protein should go next, then layer away and top with the lettuce!
- If you have anything you want to stay crunchy, put it on the top of the salad or place it in a separate baggie.
Ready to try other salads in addition to the Greek Mason Jar Salad? Here are more of our favorite salads.
- Zucchini Noodle Mason Jar Salad
- Winter White Bean Salad
- Margarita Chicken Mason Jar Salad
- Low FODMAP Mason Jar Salad
More information for easy meal prep Sundays:
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.