Take a look at this blog post with a compilation of recipes for mocktails and other non-alcoholic drinks.
For more in formation on the importance of hydration, take a look at these basic steps in hydration including how to prevent dehydration. Not sure about a shrub mocktail, but still need to increase your fluid intake? Here are some tips on our recent blog on five water alternatives if you are bored with plain water.
Give our Pineapple Juice Ginger Shrub Mocktail recipe a try!
Pineapple Ginger Shrub Mocktail
- 1-1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 inch ginger peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups seltzer water
- Combine pineapple juice and ginger in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour pineapple ginger mixture into a pitcher through a fine mesh sieve. Use the back of a spoon to help push the liquid through. Discard the pulp.
- In a pitcher, combine pineapple ginger mixture, apple cider vinegar, and seltzer. Serve over ice.
Watch our dietitians making fun alcohol-free mocktails in this video below and please let us know what you think of our recipe in the comments section below!
Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors.
Some of these links are affiliate links. If you click these links and make a purchase, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
Recipe updated March 22, 2020.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.
This was very tasty, refreshing and healthy. Thank you for sharing.