What menu items can I order from Taco Bell for diabetes management?
So what can I order off the menu at Taco Bell for diabetes and blood sugar control?
Carb and Fiber content of our Favorite Taco Bell Menu Options
Note: Add 2 g carbohydrate for “supreme” style
- Chicken Chalupa: 28 g carb, 3 g fiber
- Cheesy Gordita Crunch: 41 g carb, 5 g fiber
- Beef Crunchy Taco: 13 g carb, 3 g fiber
- Beef Soft Taco: 18 g carb, 3 g fiber
- Chicken Burrito Supreme: 49 g carb, 7 g fiber
- Steak Quesadilla: 42 g carb, 3 g fiber
- Cheesy Roll Up: 17 g carb, 1 g fiber
- Veggie Mexican Pizza: 46 g carb, 8 g fiber
- Chicken Power Bowl: 41 g carb, 8 g fiber
As you can see, there are quite a few options from the menu for around 45 grams of carbohydrate, or less. Not to mention, several of the options are a good source of fiber!
Blog reviewed and updated February 2023
If you’d like to stay up to date on our diabetes-focused blogs and resources, sign up below for our diabetes newsletter, and receive our free guide to lower your blood sugar!
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.