Digital Product Usage and Limited License
Any and all materials, paid or free, that you access on this or any related domains are the sole ownership or licensed use of Rebecca Bitzer and Associates.
You are not allowed to reproduce any part of Our product(s) or related communications. You are receiving a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license for non-commercial use only, in order to access any content or materials in the products You have paid for or opted to receive.
If you violate this license by giving or selling a copy of our product to anyone, We reserve the right to send you a bill for the licenses you have sent to others and revoke your access to our products permanently.
Licenses for these items are available for purchase, starting at $500. If you choose to take these actions, you will be notified and billed accordingly.
- Access your purchases for your personal use or use in your business for non-commercial purposes.
- Download and/or print any purchases for your personal use or in your business for non-commercial purposes.
You may NOT:
- Re-sell or trade Your access to Your purchases.
- Share your purchase with anyone else who has not yet purchased it or opted in to receive it.
- Reprint or republish any of your purchases, in part or in whole.
- Distribute any of the materials contained in Your purchases or related materials and/or communications as Your own, otherwise known as stealing.
- Reproduce and tweak any part or whole of Your purchases for distribution as Your own work.
- Claim ownership or use any of our intellectual property without Our prior consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos, and more; trademarks such as names, logos, taglines, or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of any of Our offerings (and its related communications and materials).
- Use our offering or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s).