Before you read our zucchini crisps recipe, let us inspire you with even more zucchini recipes.
If you like zucchini crisps, you are sure to like our zucchini pizza bites, also a wonderful crowd pleasing appetizer or even a fun kid-friendly snack for the whole family. It looks and tastes like pizza bites. Take a look at this zucchini pizza bites recipe. Actually how about trying both the zucchini crisps and at zucchini bites at your next party.
If you are following a low fodmaps diet, you can also try our low fodmap zucchini pizza bites.
- 4 zucchini small
- 1 tsp avocado oil plus more for cooking
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- black pepper
- Wash and dry zucchini. Slice into 1/4 inch rounds. Toss rounds in avocado oil.
- In a shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and black pepper. Dip each round into breadcrumb mixture until coated.
- Heat 1-2 Tbsp of oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Working in batches, cook zucchini rounds until crispy and golden brown. Flip and continue cooking until the other side is golden brown.
- Serve immediately while hot.
Have you tried a spiralizer or zucchini mandolin to make homemade zucchini noodles? We love our zoodles!
We love to cook and educate our clients how how easy food preparation can be. Take a look at our recent books and cookbooks to help you eat healthier.
Rebecca Bitzer loves to empower Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) and their clients. Co-author of Welcome to the Rebelution: Seven steps to the nutrition counseling practice of your dreams and Taste the Sweet Rebellion: Rebel against dieting.