We love mason jar salads, they are not only nutritious, convenient and healthy, they are so pretty to look at with so many bold colors. For more of our mason jar salad recipes like this Zucchini Noodle Mason Jar Salad recipe, take a look at our blog of eight of our favorite mason jar salad recipes. If you you love cookbooks as much as we do, we also have a cookbook that we authored with these recipes and all kinds of tips and hacks to eat healthier. Here is our book
NOURISHED: 10 Ingredients to Happy Healthy Eating. It is available for purchase in our office at a discount and also from amazon.
Zucchini Noodle Mason Jar Salad
- 1 zucchini small
- 2 Tbsp green goddess dressing or similar
- 1/4 cup bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup cucumber diced
- 1 oz goat cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup corn
- Spiralize zucchini and set aside.
- In the bottom of a 32 oz wide mouth mason jar, spoon 2 Tbsp of dressing. Then layer the bell pepper, cucumber (and any other desired crunchy vegetables). Next add the cheese and softer ingredients like corn. Finally top with zucchini noodles. The order is important to keep fresh!
- Close the lid tightly. When ready to eat, shake firmly and dump onto a plate. Enjoy!
Did you know you can buy zucchini noodles that are already spiralized in your groceries produce section? Or you can easily make them yourself using a spiralizer or a mandolin. See below for a photo.
We hope that you give one of our mason jar salads a try!
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.