This recipe is so easy and looks so festive. All you need is hummus, onion, tomatoes, olive oil, and feta cheese. You will also need pita bread (if you are not following a gluten-free diet) and some carrots or celery to enjoy the baked hummus.
Because we love the taste of hummus and the healthy aspects of hummus so much, we want to share with you this recipe and some of our other favorite recipes including:
And here is even a blog with 3 reasons to eat hummus, click this link here.
- 2 8-10 oz containers hummus
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 pint tomato cherry, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- pita bread for serving
- carrot for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread hummus in an oven proof pan.
- In separate bowl, mix onion and tomato with olive oil and salt. Top hummus with onion and tomato mixture. Top with feta cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve with pita and carrots.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
Please let us know what you think of our baked hummus recipe in the comments section below. Sign up for our newsletter for monthly recipe inspiration and more!
Whether you are a novice in the kitchen, or a seasoned chef, Dietitian Klara will work with you to help you reach your nutrition goals. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating, Cooking with Diabetes and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Guide.