Buffalo Cauliflower with Ranch Greek Yogurt
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 1 cup hot sauce like Texas Pete
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp parsley dried
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- pinch thyme dried
- Mix greek yogurt, parsley, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and thyme together in a bowl. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Chop cauliflower into bite sized pieces. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, water, salt, garlic powder and pepper until batter forms. Add cauliflower to bowl and toss to coat cauliflower in batter. Spread cauliflower evenly onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from oven. Mix together melted butter and hot sauce. Use a basting brush to coat cauliflower in buffalo sauce. Bake for another 25 minutes until caramelized and golden brown.
- Serve with ranch greek yogurt.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
Whether you are a novice in the kitchen, or a seasoned chef, Dietitian Klara will work with you to help you reach your nutrition goals. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating, Cooking with Diabetes and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Guide.