Did you know that this recipe is in our cookbook. We love quick and easy family meals! Nothing could be easier and we even like these on naan bread!
- 1 English muffin (or bagel)
- 1/2 cup canned tomatoes sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella-cheese shredded
- spinach (or other vegetable of choice - chopped broccoli, peppers, onions, mushrooms, olives, etc.)
- turkey pepperoni (optional)
- Toast the English muffin or bagel in toaster oven for a minute or two until slightly brown.
- Spread on sauce and cheese.
- Top with spinach (or other vegetables) and turkey pepperoni. Toast again in toaster oven or bake at 400°F until the cheese gets bubbly.
Watch our dietitians making kid-friendly mini pizzas.
For variations on English Muffin Pizzas, get kids involved and let them choose the toppings!.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
Dana uses her advanced training in functional nutrition and food sensitivities to help her clients love and trust food again as they heal from years of painful symptoms that have dominated their lives. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide.