Low FODMAP Stuffed Peppers
- 6 bell peppers variety of colors
- 1 cup salsa Fody Foods
- 1 lb ground beef cooked, ground turkey or soy crumbles
- 2 cups cheese cheddar
- 3 cups rice or quinoa cooked
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cut the tops off of the peppers and seed them. Put on oven tray
- In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients and only 1 cup of the cheese.
- Add the mixture to the insides of the 6 bell peppers. Sprinkle the tops with the remainder of the cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 mins.
Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors.
Dana uses her advanced training in functional nutrition and food sensitivities to help her clients love and trust food again as they heal from years of painful symptoms that have dominated their lives. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide.