Ginger Chicken Zoodles are sooo delicious! Fresh ginger and sesame oil for dayzzzzz. This dish is bursting with flavor and color!
Ginger Chicken Zoodles
- 2 zucchini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz chicken skinless, boneless, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 inches ginger root grated
- 1 bell pepper any color
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 5 tbsp water
- 4 tsp sugar
- 4 tsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- Chop off the ends of each zucchini. Using a spiralizer, cut the zucchini into spaghetti-like strips. Set aside. Cut the pepper into thin strips.
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil to a wok or large pan. Cook the chicken until browned. Once the chicken is cooked through remove and set aside. Add the sesame oil to the pain and sauté ginger and peppers for 5-6 minutes. Return chicken to the pan.
- Add the sauce mixture to the pan and bring to a boil. Add the zucchini noodles to the pan and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until the noodles are just tender. Enjoy!
For more details and to even watch a video on how to make zoodles, take a look at our youtube video with our registered dietitians making zoodles!
Using zoodles instead of traditional pasta will significantly decrease your carbohydrate intake which makes zoodles a great choice.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.