Greek Pasta Salad
- 6 oz pasta uncooked
- 1 cup chickpeas canned, rinsed, drained
- 1 cucumber English, diced
- 2 cups tomato cherry
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup Greek dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cool water.
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients and stir gently to combine.
- Serve immediately, or store covered in the fridge.
Our nutrition intern, Amaris Galik shows how she cooks one of her go-to meals that she prepares when she doesn’t feel like cooking. Watch her make an easily customizable DIY pasta dish. Not only does she include tips and tricks to make getting a pasta meal on the table quickly and easily, she also includes educational tips like the difference between regular pasta and legume pasta!
We love recipes that are quick and easy and filled with nutrition like this one. Did you know that we have authored a cookbook,
NOURISHED: 10 Ingredients to Happy Healthy Eating cookbook and it available for purchase in our office at a discount or through amazon. This Greek Pasta Salad recipe is included in the cookbook.
Also, if you want to purchase your own e-copy of Nourished, check out this link!
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.