Low FODMAP Stir Fry
- 1 Tbsp olive oil garlic infused
- 1/2 cup chicken
- 1/2 to 1 cup vegetables steamer bags
- 1/2 to 1 cup rice cooked
- soy sauce to taste
- Heat a wok or large sauce pan with garlic infused oil on medium high heat.
- Cut vegetables into small pieces. Throw into the wok and start stirring.
- Take your chicken and cut into bite sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the vegetables have started to soften, add the chicken into the hot wok. Stir constantly for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once the chicken and vegetables are cooked through and browned, you may add the rice to the pan in the last few minutes of cooking, or decide to continue to the last step and serve the rice on the side.
- Once everything has reached your desired level of doneness, add sauce and saute for a few more minutes.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
Dana uses her advanced training in functional nutrition and food sensitivities to help her clients love and trust food again as they heal from years of painful symptoms that have dominated their lives. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide.