Shrimp Fried Rice
- cooking spray
- 2 egg
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined; thawed if frozen
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup soy sauce low sodium
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups brown rice cooked
- sriracha optional
- Heat a wok or a large frying pan over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray. Whisk eggs in a bowl, and add to frying pan. Fry until cooked through, stirring frequently, then remove from pan. Set aside.
- Add shrimp to pan, cook until shrimp are pink. Season with salt and pepper, remove from pan, set aside.
- Add vegetable oil, broccoli, corn and peas. Cook until tender. Add rice to pan, stir until heated through. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and soy sauce. Mix well. Add shrimp and eggs back into the pan. Stir well and serve immediately. Drizzle with sriracha if desired.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
Whether you are a novice in the kitchen, or a seasoned chef, Dietitian Klara will work with you to help you reach your nutrition goals. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating, Cooking with Diabetes and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Guide.