Spinach and Pesto Naan Pizza
- 1 piece naan bread
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 3/4 cup spinach frozen, cooked and drained well
- 1 small tomato sliced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella-cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place naan on a baking sheet. Spread pesto on naan, then top with spinach, tomato slices, and mozzarella cheese. Bake until golden brown and cheese is bubbling.
- Let sit for 3-4 minutes before slicing. Serve with a salad or desired vegetables. Enjoy!
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.