Winter White Bean Salad
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 small bulb fennel thinly sliced
- 1 15-oz can white beans drained and rinsed
- 5 oz feta cheese crumbled
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1-1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2-1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp thyme fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp dill fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp chives fresh, chopped
- 5 cups arugula
- Combine cauliflower, fennel, beans, and feta in large bowl, set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, thyme, dill, and chives. Whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing over cauliflower mixture and toss to combine.
- Lay 1 cup of arugula on each plate. Top with white bean salad, and enjoy!
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
Whether you are a novice in the kitchen, or a seasoned chef, Dietitian Klara will work with you to help you reach your nutrition goals. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating, Cooking with Diabetes and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Guide.