Chickpea Tomato Salad
- 2 cups cucumber cubed
- 1 15.5 oz can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 bell pepper stem and seeds removed, chopped
- 1 cup tomato cherry, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar or desired vinegar
- 1/4 cup mint leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- Mix all of the ingredients together and enjoy!
Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors.
Rebecca Bitzer loves to empower Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) and their clients. Co-author of Welcome to the Rebelution: Seven steps to the nutrition counseling practice of your dreams and Taste the Sweet Rebellion: Rebel against dieting.