These Chocolate Protein Mini Muffins don’t quite qualify as energy bites, but they’re about the same size, packed with protein, and are really yummy, so they’re on the list.
Chocolate Protein Mini Muffins
These don’t quite qualify as energy bites, but they’re about the same size, packed with protein, and are really yummy, so they’re on the list.
Servings: 6 muffins
- 1 cup protein powder chocolate
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour sub with coconut flour if gluten free
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 banana mashed
- 1 cup almond milk vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup chocolate dark, mini chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix everything, except the chocolate chips, together in a mixing bowl.
Grease a small muffin tin and fill each cup only ⅔ full. Press a few chocolate chips on top.
Bake at 350° for 23-27 minutes.
Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 290mg | Potassium: 274mg | Fiber: 2g
If you have a sweet tooth, it can be tricky to fit protein into your breakfast .
These delicious Chocolate Protein Mini Muffins are sure to satisfy and deliver 15 g of protein per muffin!
Plus, they’re gluten-free, diabetes-friendly, and heart-healthy.
1 cup protein powder chocolate
3 tbsp flour sub with coconut flour if gluten free
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 Banana mashed
1 cup almond milk vanilla
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
1 tbsp honey
1/4 cup chocolate chips dark, mini
1) Preheat oven to 350. Mix everything except the chocolate chips together in a mixing bowl.
2) Grease a smaller muffin tin and fill each cup only ⅔ full. 3) Press a few chocolate chips on top.
4) Bake at 350 for 23-27 minutes.
For another tasty gluten-free breakfast option, give our nutty bagels
recipe a try.
Enjoy our Chocolate Protein Muffins and write your thoughts in the comments below.
Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors.
Some of these links are affiliate links. If you click these links and make a purchase, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.