You won’t be disappointed by the flavors of these tasty cups. Orange zest in the cheesecake mixture makes for a subtle but delicious addition that pairs perfectly with the cranberry sauce. The graham cracker crumbs, with nutmeg and cloves, add an extra layer of flavor. Top with a little whipped cream to serve!
While you’ll save time making these cheesecake cups over a traditional cheesecake, you won’t be disappointed with the flavor. Layer the ingredients in a clear glass so your guests will be impressed by the beautiful layers.
Cranberry Orange Cheesecake Cups
- 1 bag cranberries rinsed
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp corn starch
Graham Cracker Crust
- 4 sheets graham crackers crushed into crumbs
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg ground
- 1/4 tsp cloves ground
Orange Zest Cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 block cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Make the cranberry sauce. Mix cranberries, cranberry juice, sugar, and cornstarch in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil and cook until cranberries are soft and have burst open. Set aside to cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place graham cracker crumbs, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves into a bowl. Mix well. Spread onto a baking sheet, and bake for 5 minutes, or until graham cracker crumbs are golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, beat heavy whipping cream until whipped cream is formed and there are stiff peaks present. Place the bowl in fridge until ready to use. In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, vanilla, orange zest, and sugar until well blended. Fold in the whipped cream gently.
- Divide graham cracker crumbs between 4 serving bowls. Add cream cheese mixture to each dish. Top with cranberry sauce and serve or place in the fridge.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
Looking for more holiday recipes to please a crowd? Check out these recipes:
The Pumpkin Shaped Holiday Cheeseball is a great addition to the appetizer table. It is tasty and adorable, but also super easy!
Our Vegan Pumpkin Dip is a fun option for the dessert table and can be served right out of a pumpkin!
The Cranberry Goat Cheese Flatbread with Thyme is a delicious appetizer that guests will love.
Our Delicata Squash Salad with Cranberry Balsamic Dressing is full of Fall flavors and can be served alongside a meal or as the entree!
Did you make this recipe? Let us know what you thought!
Whether you are a novice in the kitchen, or a seasoned chef, Dietitian Klara will work with you to help you reach your nutrition goals. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating, Cooking with Diabetes and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Guide.