Pumpkin Dip is dietitian approved. Those mini pumpkins at the grocery store make a perfect serving dish for this pumpkin dip!
Vegan Pumpkin Dip
- 1 15-oz can coconut cream I use Savoy
- 1 pumpkin (pie pumpkin) top removed, seeds and membrane removed
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups yogurt alternative soy yogurt, almond yogurt, or cashew yogurt
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- cookies Ginger snaps, graham crackers or desired cookie for dipping
- Place can of coconut cream in the fridge overnight. When ready to make dip, remove coconut cream from fridge. Open can and spoon out the solid portion. Discard the liquid. Use electric mixer to beat coconut cream until smooth. Set aside.
- Use electric mixer to beat together pumpkin puree, yogurt, spices, sugar, and vanilla.
- Gently fold coconut cream into pumpkin mixture. If desired, cut top off a small sugar pumpkin, scoop out the insides well and use for serving. Pour dip into pumpkin cavity (or desired serving bowl) and serve with cookies for dipping.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.