For additional unique and tasty recipes to serve during the Halloween season, take at look at these favorite recipes:
- Halloween Mummy Carrot Dogs
- Halloween Taco Cups
- Jack o’lantern Vegan Stuffed Peppers
- Vegan Cup of Dirt
Make sure to also read our complete blog on 5 Vegan Halloween Treats for more inspiration.
Vegan Pumpkin Dip
- 1 15-oz can coconut cream solids only
- 1/4-1/2 cup confectioners sugar to taste
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups yogurt alternative soy yogurt, almond yogurt, or cashew yogurt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- cookies Ginger snaps, graham crackers or desired cookie for dipping
- 1 pie pumpkin If desired for serving (top removed, seeds and membrane removed)
- Place coconut cream solids into bowl. Discard the liquid or save for another use. Whisk together the coconut and confectioners sugar until smooth.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, yogurt, spices, and vanilla until well combined.
- Gently fold coconut cream into pumpkin mixture.
- If serving in the pumpkin, line the inside with aluminum foil. Pour dip into pumpkin cavity (or desired serving bowl) and serve with cookies for dipping.
Please let us know what you think of our Halloween Dip recipe in the comments below.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.