Thanksgiving Cheese Ball
- 2 8 oz blocks Greek yogurt cream cheese
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp thyme fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper
- In a stand mixer fit with a paddle attachment, combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Use a spatula to scrape cream cheese mixture onto the center of a large piece of cling wrap. Form cream cheese into a ball and close cling wrap tightly around the ball. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Cut the stem off of a bell pepper. Remove cheese ball from fridge. Remove cling wrap and place on serving tray. Press stem onto top of cheese ball. Serve with crackers and/or veggies.
Thanksgiving is next week! Come join Klara and Kaitlin to learn how to make some diabetes-friendly Thanksgiving side dishesPosted by Rebecca Bitzer and Associates: Maryland Dietitians on Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.