This Fall-inspired flatbread is an easy appetizer, using pre-made thin pizza crusts and canned cranberry sauce. Spread a little cranberry sauce (mixed with a little orange zest and thyme) onto the crust, sprinkle with goat cheese and fresh thyme, and then bake until crisp!
Cranberry Goat Cheese Flatbread with Thyme
- 4 pre-baked pizza crusts Like Brooklyn Bred Thin Crust Pizzas
- 1 can cranberry sauce whole berry
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 Tbsp thyme chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 8 oz goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Lay the pizza crusts out on 2 baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine cranberry sauce, orange zest, and thyme. Spread cranberry mixture evenly onto pizza crusts. Crumble goat cheese and sprinkle over cranberry sauce. Sprinkle with additional thyme.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crispy, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly before cutting and serving. Enjoy!
Looking for more holiday appetizers?
At the end of the party, send guests home with a loaf of Pumpkin Cranberry Bread as a parting gift!
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.