Crispy Roasted Potatoes with Pesto
- 1 lb baby potaotes cut in half lengthwise
- 1 tbsp pesto plus additional for serving
- 1/4 cup parmesan fresh, plus additional for serving
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil for easier clean up.
- Add potatoes, a little bit of oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, toss with parmesan and pesto until well coated, then return potatoes to oven.
- Cook for another 10 minutes until the potatoes are crispy on the outside and fork tender on the inside.
- Serve with an additional drizzle of pesto and sprinkle of parmesan if desired.
As a certified LEAP therapist, Dietitian Kathleen can help you solve your digestive difficulties with cutting edge research and state of the art protocols. Co-author of Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide.