Grain-Free Gingerbread Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp clove
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 tbsp sugar of choice
- Mix together flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, clove, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix butter, egg, water, and honey.
- Stir the dry mixture into the bowl containing the wet mixture.
- Shape the dough into balls and roll them in sugar.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 min
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
Some of these links are affiliate links. If you click these links and make a purchase, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
As a certified LEAP therapist, Dietitian Kathleen can help you solve your digestive difficulties with cutting edge research and state of the art protocols. Co-author of Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide.