Our pumpkin pie energy bites are also called pumpkin energy balls? Hmm, take a look at the photo. Doesn’t that look tasty? For pumpkin lovers everywhere, energy bites are delicious. You may have heard of energy bites or energy balls, but I bet this is the first that you have heard of pumpkin energy bites!
Energy bites make for a sweet and satisfying snack. Pumpkin pie energy bites are the perfect snack for the pumpkin season!
Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites
- Soak dates in hot water for about 10 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine walnuts, cashews, and oats and process until a fine crumbly texture.
- Add dates, pumpkin, and spice and process until fully incorporated.
- Pinch off a rounded tablespoon and roll into a ball. Continue with remaining mixture.
We love our energy bites and we even have an entire blog about energy bites.
Take a look at our energy bites blog
including recipes for:
- chocolate peanut butter energy bites
- strawberry energy bites
- matcha pistachio energy bites
- oatmeal cookie energy bites
We call these snacks energy bites, energy balls, cookie bites, and some of our clients even call them Bitzer balls! We love them and our clients love them.
They are easy to make, tasty and healthy too. We also like that that are small and satisfying and make a delicious snacks. They are universally loved by kids, teens, young adults, middle-aged adults and seniors.
Make them for your next gathering and they are sure to satisfy.
Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors.
Some of these links are affiliate links. If you click these links and make a purchase, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
-Recipe blog reviewed and updated by Rebecca Bitzer MS RD LD September 16, 2021
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.