Tuna and Pasta Salad
- 2 cups pasta small shell, cooked
- 1 5-oz can tuna drained
- 1 15.5-oz can chickpeas drained and rinsed (optional)
- 1 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp Greek yogurt plain
- 1 tbsp mustard Dijon
- 1/4 cup celery finely diced
- 1/4 cup sweet onion finely diced
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine pasta, tuna, and beans (if desired). In a separate small bowl, mix together mayo, yogurt, and mustard.
- Gently mix pasta with mayo mixture. Add celery, onion, salt and pepper. Gently mix to combine. Serve over lettuce.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
Dana uses her advanced training in functional nutrition and food sensitivities to help her clients love and trust food again as they heal from years of painful symptoms that have dominated their lives. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide.