Vegan Cup of Dirt
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Place tortilla on cutting board and use a paring knife to cut out spooky shapes: ghosts, headstones, etc. Spray both sides with cooking spray, and sprinkle sugar on top. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake until lightly browned and crisp. Let cool. If desired, you can write RIP on headstones with gel icing or edible marker. Set aside.
- Set out 6 clear plastic cups (8 oz cups). Divide pudding among cups.
- In a food processor, process sandwich cookies until finely ground. Divide cookie mixture among the cups.
- Place tortilla cut outs into pudding cups and serve!
For more Halloween blogs, take a look at some of our most popular blogs.
And halloween recipes:
Perfect for your spooky celebration. Halloween taco cups with tortilla tombstones make for a fun and festive Halloween treat!
Mummy Carrot Dogs: It doesn’t have to be Halloween to enjoy some Mummy Carrot Dogs! Smoky roasted carrots wrapped in crescent dough for a delightful vegan appetizer!
- Recipe for Mummy Carrot Dogs
Dietitian approved Pumpkin Dip. Those mini pumpkins at the grocery store make a perfect serving dish for this pumpkin dip!Pumpkin Dip:
And if you are interested in enjoying the Halloween season without gaining weight, we have a blog that give you plenty of tips. Trick or Treat: Ten Halloween Tips
Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors.
Some of these links are affiliate links. If you click these links and make a purchase, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.