Vegan Cup of Dirt
- Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- 6 chocolate sandwich cookies Like Newman's Own (make sure they're dairy free)
- 1 tortilla flour, large
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Place tortilla on cutting board and use a paring knife to cut out spooky shapes: ghosts, headstones, etc. Spray both sides with cooking spray, and sprinkle sugar on top. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake until lightly browned and crisp. Let cool. If desired, you can write RIP on headstones with gel icing or edible marker. Set aside.
- Set out 6 clear plastic cups (8 oz cups). Divide pudding among cups.
- In a food processor, process sandwich cookies until finely ground. Divide cookie mixture among the cups.
- Place tortilla cut outs into pudding cups and serve!
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.