Vegan Chocolate Pudding is a higher protein chocolate pudding that is perfect for those who are vegan or dairy free! Who does not love chocolate and this recipe is sure to please chocolate lovers of all ages.
Our high Protein Chocolate Pudding is a more nutrient rich version of Chocolate Pudding because it has the secret ingredient of tofu in the recipe. So, all you will need to make this recipe is tofu, dark chocolate chunks, cocoa, almond milk, stevia and whipped coconut cream.
If you are looking for a vegan Halloween recipe, you have come to the right place.
For an extra fun version of vegan chocolate pudding, take a look at this vegan cup of dirt recipe that has a Halloween spin on this classic dessert.
All you need to do is add crushed cookies on top of the pudding, then make cute headstones with tortillas.
Place tortilla on cutting board and use a paring knife to cut out spooky shapes: ghosts, headstones, etc. Spray both sides with cooking spray, and sprinkle sugar on top.
Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake until lightly browned and crisp.
Let cool. If desired, you can write RIP on headstones with gel icing or edible marker.
You could actually adapt the vegan cup of dirt recipe to fit any holiday, take a look for complete instructions and inspiration.
Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- 1 package tofu silken
- 1 cup chocolate Enjoy Life, dark
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 4 packets stevia
- coconut cream, (optional)
- Place tofu in blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- In a double boiler, place 1 inch of water in the bottom of the pot and bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer. Place the top pan over the simmering water, and place chocolate chips, cocoa powder, and milk into pan. Stir until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat and let chocolate mixture cool slightly (3-4 minutes).
- Add chocolate mixture to blender along with stevia and blend until smooth. Divide into 5 small cups and place in fridge. Let sit for 1 hour before serving. Serve with a dollop of whipped coconut cream, if desired. Enjoy!
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
-Recipe blog reviewed and updated by Rebecca Bitzer MS RD LD September 16, 2021
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.