Chocolate Greek Yogurt Mousse
- 2 cups Greek yogurt whole milk plain
- 10 oz dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk low fat; (not non-fat)
- 3 tbsp sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 15 Oreo cookies
- In a double boiler, heat milk, sugar and salt until hot (but not boiling). Add dark chocolate and let sit for 1 minute. Mix well until all the chocolate is melted.
- Process Oreo cookies in a food processor, until fine crumbs form. Divide crumbs between 8 ramekins. Place greek yogurt in a bowl, add chocolate mixture and mix until combined. Stir in vanilla and Bailey’s.
- Divide greek yogurt mixture between 8 ramekins. Top with berries and chill for 2 hours before serving.
Whether you are a novice in the kitchen, or a seasoned chef, Dietitian Klara will work with you to help you reach your nutrition goals. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating, Cooking with Diabetes and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Guide.