These delicious Low FODMAP Zucchini Pizza Bites are great as a quick snack or can be added to a fun lunch alternative to pizza!
Who does not like the wonderful taste of pizza, you will have the same taste with these Low FODMAP Zucchini Pizza Bites! They are kid-friendly, nutritious, tasty and so easy to make.They are also gluten-free, low carb and vegetarian. Give you guests a real treat and serve them at your next party. It is a real crowd pleaser.
The recipe is so easy, all you need is zucchini, FODY brand marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, tomato and spices. This is a great recipe to make with your kids to get them involved in the kitchen and move them toward becoming savvy in the kitchen. The recipe is so easy that your kids can even make it without you. And if you are on a low FODMAPs diet, the whole family will enjoy these tasty treats.
Looking for additional low FODMAP information and recipes? Take a look at these popular blogs:
- Ten low FODMAP friendly breakfasts that are perfect for any morning
- Ten low FODMAP lunches to mix up your meal prep
- Twenty low Easy FODMAP snacks if you are struggling with IBS
Low FODMAP Zucchini Pizza Bites
- 2 large zucchini sliced
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce FODY
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup tomato grape, sliced
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Italian seasoning for sprinkling
- Place zucchini slices on lined baking sheet. Broil zucchini slices or 2 minutes on each side.
- Top with small amounts of sauce, cheese and tomato slices. Broil for an additional 1-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Top with Italian seasoning.
Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors.
-recipe reviewed and updated March 2021
Dana uses her advanced training in functional nutrition and food sensitivities to help her clients love and trust food again as they heal from years of painful symptoms that have dominated their lives. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide.